Has your relationship ended? Do you need to settle the finances, or settle parenting issues with your ex?

If your relationship with your ex is still amicable, we can help you achieve a less-costly property settlement or parenting plan, through an application for Consent Orders in the Family Court, or a combination of mediation and arbitration as first options.

If things are a bit more difficult, and you need to obtain full disclosure of your ex's financial position, we can help you with that as well; and ensure you know the full extent of what the net asset pool contains.


If you and your ex can't seem to get things resolved, or if you disagree on what you each think is fair, we can help you try and settle the case; all while reducing your costs and if we are unable to settle, to put a strong case before the Court for determination. 

Family Law

Property and Parenting

Liability limited by a scheme appoved by Professional Standards Legislation 

© 2021 Hardless Legal ABN 75 135 505 391
All rights reserved

court hearing, restraining orders, family court, family lawyer, separation, divorce, barrister, experienced lawyer, lawyer perth, lawyer cannington, lawyer cheap, lawyer reasonable price, initial appointment lawyer, legal dispute, legal issue, filling out court forms, customer won't pay, debt recovery, neighbour court, legal action, sued me, negligence lawyer, injury lawyer, drugs lawyer, mention hearing lawyer, trial lawyer, local lawyer, building dispute, dispute resolution lawyer, mediation lawyer, family medication, pretrial conference, directions hearing, court hearing notice, do I need legal advice, DUI lawyer, possession lawyer, children lawyer, child lawyer, access lawyer, custody lawyer, resonsibility lawyer, reduced fee lawyer, deferred fee lawyer, criminal injuries compensation lawyer, misconduct restraining order lawyer, district court lawyer, supreme court lawyer, appeal court lawyer, compensation lawyer, letter of demand lawyer